Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Westerly Natural Market

I got out of work a bit early today so I decided to check out the Westerly Natural Market on 54th st. and 8th ave. It was absolutely amazing!! Aisles and aisles of veggie-friendly foods. I totally felt like I was in heaven. Best of all, it's certainly the cheapest health store I've been to.
I spend $54 and came out with 24 items ranging from tofurkey slices, frozen entrees, and rice. I would definitely recommend this Market to anyone in the NYC area that is looking for a healthy shop with decent prices. Oh, I have to add that their prepared food (sandwiches and salads) looked very yummy. I just didn't want to chance it since I am trying to watch my caloric intake.

Next I plan on trying the LifeThyme market downtown, so we'll see how it goes. :)

No dinner recipe tonight as I just had some shirataki fettucine noodles with Laughing Cow Light Swiss and shredded cheddar.

No comments: